Please complete the following matching quiz. Click and drag the correct definition to it’s corresponding title.
0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Question 1 of 1
Click and drag the definition to it’s corresponding value. You will need to get each definition correct to proceed.
- A three step practice to ensure your vehicle is in good working order before starting your drive.
- The place where you insert your key to start your vehicle.
- Stops the vehicle on a normal basis. Controlled with the right foot.
- A mechanical brake which stops the vehicle after the vehicle has been brought to a stop. Also used for emergencies.
- Selects the most efficient gear for your engine to run in at a particular speed.
- Part of the dash in front of the driver which has various gauges and indicators mounted to be seen at a glance.
- Cockpit Drill
- Ignition Switch
- Service Brakes
- Parking Brake
- Automatic Transmission
- Instrument Panel