This is a matching quiz. You will need to click and drag the corresponding definition to the correct variable. In order to continue with your learning, you will need to get each definition correct.
0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Question 1 of 1
Please click and drag the definition to the correct value.
- The space in which it is impossible for a driver to stop her/his vehicle
- A system for gathering, interpreting and acting upon traffic information before hazardous situations develop
- Thinking ahead to evaluate the situation and the “worst possible scenario”
- The mental judgment of the correct action to follow in the situation present up ahead.
- The distance to maintain from other vehicles as calculated in seconds of travel time
- Aiming 12 to 15 seconds ahead of you and keeping your eyes moving so you can be aware of the complete traffic picture around you
- Danger Zone
- 2 second rule