This is a matching quiz. You will be required to drag and drop definitions to their corresponding value. You must get each definition correct in order to proceed.
0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Question 1 of 1
Please click and drag the following definitions to their corresponding answer.
- The distance a vehicle travels wile you see a hazard and decide what to do
- The minimum distance that must be kept from the preceding vehicle in order to avoid becoming involved in a collision
- Only used for stopping in an emergency. Shift to neutral and depress the brake fully and quickly
- The distance your vehicle travels while you execute your decision
- Emergency stop, applying the brakes just before the locking point. Difficult to do.
- Perception Time
- Following Distance
- Locking the Brakes
- Reaction Time
- Threshold Braking