This is a matching quiz. Please click and drag the definitions to the corresponding answer.
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 1
Please click and drag the following definitions with their corresponding answers. You must get each definition correct in order to proceed.
- A mixture of smoke particles and fog
- A situation when there is too much water on the road that causes traction to be lost between the road and the tires of your vehicle
- Driving faster at night than would allow for a safe stopping distance within the range of your headlights
- Used in emergency situations to attach the battery of one vehicle to another, thus transferring charge
- Temporary blindness caused by the contrast between the dark night and bright lights while driving
- A setting on your interior rearview mirror used to decrease glare
- The essentials to carry in your vehicle for travelling, allowing you to stay safe and warm in emergency situations
- The lighting that can be adjusted in your vehicle to help you better see the instrument panel
Overdriving Your Headlights